Work and Play Canada is the best way to experience Canada and its culture. Get to know the country by working alongside its people in some of the most scenic locations. Build your resume with international experience while having the time of your life. CCUSA has extensive experience with job placement, international travel and getting you set up for your adventure. Rest easy knowing you have a knowledgeable and helpful team supporting you.
Choose the program that fits your personality!
CCUSA provides 3 program options for you to choose from.
Independent Program – If you want to find your own employment either before you travel or upon arrival, the Independent Program is for you! Participants will receive access to CCUSA’s network of employers through our Canadian Job Hunt site. CCUSA will help you prepare for your job search with interview and resume writing advice. Travel anytime!
Placement Program – Do you want CCUSA to find you a job in Canada? CCUSA’s prescreened employers offer varied jobs and locations usually in tourism and hospitality industries. Employers offer the job prior to you leaving your homes country. You can prepare in advance for your work experience and know where you will be living and working! Jobs are for Canada’s winter season.
Skype/Job Fairs – CCUSA hosts local Job Fairs or Skype interviews with employers in some countries. Please contact your office for more details. Jobs are for Canada’s winter season.
- Travel Handbook to prepare you for living and working in Canada including how to find housing, banking, taxes and applying for your Social Insurance number
- How to videos for the easiest viewing of information: Social Insurance Application, Job Hunt, Living and Working in Canada for example
- Job Hunt support including resume writing to catch the attention of Canadian employers
- Job placement on the Placement Program
- Learn how to interview successfully to secure a job
- Pre-departure orientation
- 24/7 emergency phone support while in Canada
- Advice prior to and during your entire visa period in Canada
- Discounted flights
- Arrival packages available in Calgary and Vancouver. We will set you up with discounted accommodation for 2 nights upon arrival and a city tour. This includes your hostel accommodations and allows you to apply for your Social Insurance, open a bank account and get to know Canada. We understand that some of you may want to head straight to your work locations so we have made this an optional package. Our support services are about what works best for you!
You may travel any time of year but keep in mind that most jobs are in the tourism and hospitality industry during the Winter and Summer months. We recommend you secure your employment prior to departure or allow CCUSA to handle your job placement. Positions are competitive as international and Canadians head to the resorts for work each season.
There are employment opportunities in a variety of departments including retail, rentals, ski school, reservations, lift/base operations and food and beverage.
Most positions provide all these great benefits as well:
- Full training, ski lift pass, staff housing, competitive wages and staff discounts.
Reputation and Safety
CCUSA is here to help you with this truly amazing adventure! With almost 30 years of experience, you are assured that you will receive only the best level of personal service and support before you leave and once you are in Canada.