What You Pay
2012 Program Fees
DISCOUNT: If you make your application and acceptance payments together when applying and prior to 31 July 2012, you will receive a $100 AUD discount off the acceptance payment.
- Insurance - $395 AUD for 3 months
- US Consulate visa processing fee
- SEVIS fee
- Flight costs
- Airport departure taxes
- Proof of funds
Review the below section to familiarize yourself with some of the costs you should plan for once you are in the US.
Typical costs include:
- Travel to employer location
- Monthly housing costs: rent, utilities
- Housing deposit
- Transportation to work: public transportation, employee shuttle or car
- Food costs
For additional information (terms, conditions, pricing), please download and review the Program Agreement (PDF).