2013 CCUSA camp job fairs.
The 2013 CCUSA Camp Job Fairs were a massive success with over 500 Aussies landing a job on the spot.
CCUSA will start planning the 2014 CCUSA Camp Job Fairs in July / August. So don't wait. As soon as applications open for the 2014 season we strongly urge you to complete your CCUSA application and start the process and get on your way to the Best Summer of your Life!
What is a Camp Job Fair?
A chance for anyone who has applied to the Camp Counselors USA program (prior to or on the day) to come along, interview and land a job on the spot with a Camp Director/ Representative. Since 1995 thousands of Aussies have attended this yearly event and walked away with a job at a Summer Camp in America. These are the largest and in many cases only event available for Aussies to interview in person with a Camp Director here in Australia. In 2012 over 91% of applicants that attended this event walked away with a job placement!
ON THE DAY YOU CAN
- Attend a free Information Session
- Talk to past participants
- Apply to the CCUSA program (although we highly recommend you apply before the day)
- Interview with an American Camp Director (face to face)
- Walk away with a job for the American 2013 summer
TO interview with american camp directors
You must have fully completed the CCUSA online application form and paid the program fees.
Any CCUSA participant who has fully completed their CCUSA application form, paid their fees and completed / passed their CCUSA interview PRIOR to the Camp Job Fairs.
- Victoria, New South Wales, ACT or Queensland: VIP’s will be the first people who will be able to go into the Camp Job Fair and get first access to the available jobs.
- Western Australia or South Australia: This will be the only way to interview with a Camp Director on the day.
APPLY TODAY and get on the VIP list!
CAMPS ATTENDING 2013 AUSTRALIAN CAMP JOB FAIRS
Click here to download the Quick Reference CCUSA Camp Job Fair Handbook